Despite sporting bets in Brazil is a common form of gambling, not all bookmakers are safe and reliable. One of the most common sports among bettors in Brazil is football.
As sporting bets Brazil offer many conveniences, many bookmakers have gone online. The betting business in the country began rapidly develop in 2018. There is a huge selection of sports betting sites in Brazil, so you have to be careful choosing a place for bets.
Now many bookmakers in Brazil received licenses to lead legal gambling activity. However, there are some gaming establishments, which still are unlicensed and operate illegally.
How to choose a reliable bookmaker
Here are the main keypoints you have to pay attention to:
- Secure transactions
- Functionality of the websites
- Variety of available payment methods
- Offered bonuses and promotions for bettors
- Selection of best sporting bets
Once the best bookmakers have been selected according to the player’s preferences, it is necessary to complete a registration to start playing. To register on the bookmaker website, look for the “Register” button. Usually it is located in the top menu of the platform. All bookmakers require full registration. In Brazil, only people over the age of 18 can register with bookmakers or casinos.
The top sports for bets in Brazil
The main sport in Brazil is football. The best Brazilian bookmakers are ready to offer the player leagues of different age segments. The basketball is second popular kind of sport after football. Beach volleyball closes the top three ranking. In the country are held major tournaments, including the European and World Championships. Nowdays, you can bet whenever you want in just a few minutes. In addition ,the results become available immediately after the matches end.
The list of bookmakers in Brazil
Bookmakers accepting sporting bets to players are:
- 1xbet sports
- Vbet Sports
Offered bonuses and promotions to the players
Every sports betting site in Brazil will offer certain bonuses and promotion, like free sporting bets no deposit to their new and existing players. They can be used to enhance the betting experience. The most common bonuses and promotions in Brazil are:
- Welcome bonuses
- Free bets
- No deposit bonus
Available payment options
There are many banking options in Brazil when it comes to depositing and withdrawing money to and from betting sites.
- PIX –is one of the most recent and commonly used methods in Brazil, which became successful due to its simplicity and flexibility. This way of payment guarantees instant transactions.
- Pay4Fun. Its main advantage is the speed of transactions. The other points that make Pay4Fun a good option for making payments are security; trust in the market, and ease of depositing and withdrawing funds.
- Credit Card. It is one of the most popular payment and withdrawal methods on betting sites. Unfortunately, not all Brazilians can use it as betting on national territory is still illegal. Therefore, paying with a Brazilian credit card is challenging for some players.
- Virtual wallets. Electronic wallets are virtual spaces for storing money online. The strength of the service is its efficiency.
- Cryptocurrencies. The option is available only on few betting sites.